Drill Perfect Square Holes Every Time With These Mortiser Drill Bits
Hate struggling to cut out square or rectangular holes with a regular drill or chisel? Looking for an easier solution for your woodwork project?
Do it effortlessly with the Square-Cut Mortiser Drill Bit. A workshop tool accessory specially built for square-cut groove drilling.
With their specially-engineered flute design, they dig powerfully into wood, making a quick job out of drilling holes, notches and mortises. They will pierce readily with little pressure required.
- Cut Effortlessly - Made from ultra hard and durable high speed steel. Cut square holes in wood with ease.
- Save Time- Cutting square holes with traditional methods is time consuming. Drill out perfect slots in wood in seconds.
- Easy To Use - Once fitted to your machine, very little pressure is required to accurately cut out neat holes.
- Wide Application - Suitable for wood renovation, construction, installation, decoration industry, etc.
- Fits Any Standard Mortising Machine - Engineered to fit a mortiser specifically. Our blades are generally sharper than the factory ones included with your machine.
- Simplified Carving - Specialized for the cutting of mortise inserts in woodwork. Also great for crafting a keyhole opening or any square-cut channel or groove on a wooden surface.
Note that these bits are not intended for use in an electric drill or a bench drill.